How Do I Look?
A makeup workshop that inspires and gives reassurance to every woman, Whether she may have become stuck in a style, a product or a time Dennie will provide guidance and tips to help focus in the wonderful magic of make-up. We present ourselves in society and business, sometimes unaware of the message we are projecting. Perhaps a slight change in our image can soften an
intimidating persona or add a stronger presence to a gentle personality.
Is this your experience of makeup?
- You are overwhelmed with choice when shopping for cosmetics. You walk away with nothing.
- You trusted a makeup consultant at a department store counter and purchased a large collection of makeup that you have no idea what to do with when you get home.
- You don’t wear lipstick because you think you look awful in bright colors.
- You would like to wear eye makeup but don’t know how to apply it.
- Foundation is never the right shade for your skin tone.
- You watch makeup tutorials on the internet, but it doesn’t look the same when you try the technique on yourself.
- Your makeup look is tired. You need an update.
- When you look inside your makeup bag it is full of worn out eyeshadow palettes and a lip color from a decade ago.
How to prepare
- Bring your makeup bag containing makeup and brushes that you use every day
- Add products that you have purchased in the past and haven’t used
- Do not be concerned about the condition the items are in
“HOW DO I LOOK?” a fun, informative afternoon workshop for ladies.A chance to be immersed in the magic of make-up and the possibilities it can bring. Soak up Dennie’s 4 decades of experience over a nice cup of tea. Guests will leave with a list of right choices for their make-up kit, a private consultation with Dennie herself and a goodie bag containing a few must-have items.
Duration: 3 to 4 Hours
- £45 per person
- £75 one on one
- £120 mother & daughter
Capacity: 6 People
Includes afternoon tea and a free goodie bag.